• Preston Whitley posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago

    The weather in St. Louis can be wonderful but with a sudden change in the weather it can be freezing cold out. When it is freezing cold you rely on your homes furnace to keep you and your family warm and comfortable. If that furnace is not working properly it can be a dangerous situation. You want your family safe and warm. When you have doubts about your furnace call American Heating and Cooling St. Louis Furnace Repair. A malfunctioning furnace cannot only not heat your house properly, costing you money, it could have a problem that could cause dangerous levels of carbon monoxide which can cause death in extreme circumstances. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas that can kill if a person is exposed to it for too long. This is a preventable occurrence. Call us today at American Heating and Cooling St. Louis Furnace Repair to do an inspection and insure your family will not be exposed to carbon monoxide fumes or other dangerous situations. | Central Air Conditioning St Louis